Before, we know that only doctors know what to include in patient care management. Today, we embark on a new method of considering the values and interests of the patient. HCBS Integrated in Minneapolis, Minnesota will ensure that the patient is treated with utmost care.
The healthcare provider is now the manager of patient care. It creates a patient-centered care model. The treatment is now going to put into consideration the opinion of the patient. HCBS individualize in Minnesota will implement in exploring the flexibility of the doctors’ orders.
Homemaking is one of the services included in the program. Of course, it would center on the requests of the patient. The patient will have more control over how the medical relationship will work. The result is improved communication of ideas between parties.
Here are the components of this approach:
- The values, plans, principles, and leadership of the healthcare system
- Care and treatment that provides holistic welfare of patients
- Collaboration and effective communication to provide an appropriate care plan
- Respecting and understanding the preference of the patient and or family of the patient
- Health care provider-patient partnership in decision-making
Aside from these components, there are honorable mentions that would greatly help in doing night supervision easier than ever. These are family members’ presence in creating the care plan and providing information and updates from healthcare providers. These other components will help in generating a patient-centered program.