Victory Care is a licensed Home and Community Based organization for people with disabilities. We offer HCBS Integrated in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Victory Care promotes opportunities for independence by providing supportive services, advocacy, resources, education, and skills training to help clients achieve their goals. We believe that people with disabilities should have equal opportunities and the right to full participation in society.
Victory Care’s mission is to empower and enrich people with disabilities and their families to live their best lives. Victory Care is committed to providing high-quality and client-centered basic and intensive supportive services.
Our vision is to become the preferred home and community-based provider in each community we serve. We are committed to helping improve the quality of lives of all the people entrusted in our care.
Our Core Values
- Compassion – We value the ability to have compassion for our clients, staff, and community.
- Service to others – We value the ability to always go above and beyond to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Advocacy – We strive to ensure that our client’s voices can be heard on issues that are important to them, as well as provide them access to information and services.
- Integrity – We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty, professionalism, and sincerity. We will always act in the best interest of our clients and their families.
- Diversity – We show respect to all cultures, religions, ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and disabilities.
- Respect – We believe in providing care with dignity.
How can we be of service?
Tell us by sending us a message. We will be with you in a short while.